Ofsted and performance data
Isaac Newton Academy is rated "Outstanding" by Ofsted. You can read the full report here.
2017 KEY STAGE 4 PERFORMANCE
- KS4: progress 8 score - +1.00
- KS4: attainment 8 score – 5.6
- KS4: percentage of pupils who’ve achieved grade C or above in English and mathematics at the end of KS4 – 68%
- KS4: percentage of pupils who’ve achieved the English Baccalaureate – 83%
- The destinations data for the year before – 48% Ark Sixth Form, 17% Further Education, 27% Other Sixth Form, 7% Other Establishment
- End of year attendance data from the year before – Average attendance across all students – 95.3% Persistent Absences – 10%
- FTE data from the year before – 227 exclusions last year, 124 (10.8%) students excluded, making 585 days of exclusions in total
You can find additional information about Isaac Newton Academy's performance by visiting Ofsted's School Data Dashboard:
You can view Isaac Newton Academy's performance data on the Department for Education website:
SHARE YOUR VIEWS
Parents can help support Isaac Newton Academy's continuous improvement by visiting the Osted Parent View website and completing. Parents can use the website to complete a survey and give their opinion on all aspects of their child's school, from from the quality of teaching to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. Ofsted then uses this information when making decisions about which schools to inspect and when.