Sports Day 2014
Friday 13th June saw the second annual INA Sports Day take place. Students all took part in at least one track event and field event each. Girls also took part in an inter-form Netball tournament and the boys in an inter- form Football tournament.
Well done to everyone that took part!
A special mention has to go to the following students who all broke athletics records:
- 100m - Tyrese Mitchell 12.47 & Jasmin Johnson 13.00
- 200m - Tyler Moore 26.31
- 400m - Ellis Currie-Ward 1m 3s & Yewande Oyebola 1m 16s
- Long Jump - Tyrese Mitchell 4.37m
- Shot put - Nali Stanyer 8.50m & Abdul-Wahid Rafiq 8.90m
And our champions were as follows:
- YEAR 7 – A TEAM - 7W
- YEAR 7 – B TEAM - 7A
- YEAR 8 – A TEAM - 8C
- YEAR 8 – B TEAM - 8S
- YEAR 7 - 7E
- YEAR 8 - 8E
- YEAR 7 - 7S
- YEAR 8 - 8C
- LETTER WINNERS - 7S AND 8S
Thank you to all parents and staff for supporting the event!