Primary Academy - Teacher Open Day and CPD Training
Are you a primary school teacher who wants to be part of a dynamic and successful growing school? Or an educationalist who is keen to cultivate their craft in an outstanding setting?
Whether you’re a training teacher or an experienced middle-leader, Isaac Newton Academy are inviting you to attend their Teacher Recruitment Open Evening.
As part of your visit, we will be offering a short CPD session around 'Positive Behaviour for Learning', focussing on the school’s exciting BRIDGES framework, used to develop pupil character, leaving you with some quick and easy-to-implement techniques to use in your own class setting.
To take away:
- Behaviour management techniques you can use immediately with your own class.
- A greater knowledge of the fantastic work currently underway at Isaac Newton Academy and the wider Ark network.
- A greater understanding of how outstanding schools operate.
What’s on offer?
- An opportunity to network with current employees of the school and see the school’s impressive facilities.
- Sign up for a chance re-visit and watch lessons-in-action, and see the school’s exemplary behavioural system in practice.
- Food and refreshments for attendees.
About Isaac Newton Academy
Isaac Newton Academy, located a two-minute walk away from Seven Kings station, is an all-through school that takes pupils through their schooling journey. Pupils join the primary school at the age of four and have the rare opportunity to continue their education at Isaac Newton Academy until they reach eighteen years of age.
By staying at the same school, pupils are given the unique opportunity of feeling part of a schooling community, and teachers can visibly make an impact upon each pupils’ character-development.
The school, led by Principal Rachel Macfarlane and Head of Primary Tam Broadway, is well-known within the local community for its excellence, and its strong reputation has meant that the school spaces are highly sought-after.
However, none of the above would be possible without a strong staffing unit (something that Isaac Newton are very lucky to have). The staff at the school are passionate about maintaining the supportive network that they have created and are keen to recruit staff who are similarly aligned to the school’s vision.